Imperial The Good Companion (1939)
This fabulous looking portable was manufactured at Imperial's Leicester factory in 1939 and is in superb original condition, with attractive gold lettering on the mirror finish black enamel paintwork with top quality chrome fittings. It also has very rare green keytops, with cream letters, and rare apothecary symbols down the right hand side. On the top plate is the original badge showing the Royal Warrant to King George V which is still in excellent condition, and the original dealers badge on the other side. The machine has been fully serviced in our workshop with a new ribbon fitted, and is in good working order with a standard pica typeface giving you 10 characters to the inch. It is supplied with the original carry case, the original Imperial polishing duster, and a copy of user instructions and memorabilia. A very fine and rare example of this beautiful British made model.
Replacement ribbon for this machine is available to rewind onto the original spools. (group 1)