Imperial The Good Companion (1938)
This fabulous looking portable was manufactured at Imperial's Leicester factory in 1938 and is in lovely original condition, with attractive gold lettering on the mirror finish black enamel paintwork with top quality chrome fittings and cream keytops. On the top plate is the original badge showing the Royal Warrant to King George V. The machine has been fully serviced in our workshop with a new ribbon fitted and is in very good working order, with a nice clear pica typeface (10 characters to the inch). It is supplied with the original carry case, a polishing duster, and a copy of user instructions and memorabilia. A very fine example of this beautiful British made model.
Replacement ribbon for this machine is available to rewind onto the original spools. (group 1)